6 SCIENTIFIC & TECHNOLOGICAL CONFERENCEDIAGNOSTICS OF MATERIALS AND INDUSTRIAL COMPONENTS
The scope of the conference is the proliferation and development of novel diagnostic methods of materials and industrial components, concentrating on the microstructural changes and residual stress level assessment. We assume that the conference will enable multilateral contact of four different environments:
1) scientists from the scientific institutions working on the development of novel diagnostic techniques,
2) maintenance staff working in the industry and looking for new, effective methods of diagnostics,
3) certification companies responsible for the approval and implementation of the new techniques in the industrial environment,
4) companies developing and supplying the equipment for the industrial diagnostics.
The conference should also stimulate the integration of the scientific activity of the academic and industrial partners and their collaboration leading to successful validation and implementation of the novel, innovative diagnostic techniques. The conference is at a national level, yet as it is organised by the Pomerania located partners its main target consists of the companies operating in that region.
- integrity and reliability of materials and constructions
- wear, degradation and damage evolution
- diagnostics in the power plant industry
- diagnostics in the maritime industry
- diagnostics in the transport related area
- computer aided diagnostic